R Series Limited Warranty
Bullfrog International, LC (“Bullfrog”) extends warranty coverage solely to the end-user purchaser (“Owner”) of any R Series Bullfrog Spa manufactured on or after anuary, 2017 for 2017 and later models installed for residential use in the United States or Canada.
Bullfrog warrants the EnduraFrame (injection- molded spa frame) against degradation for the life of the original retail purchaser of the spa.
7 year Warranty
Bullfrog warrants the R Series Bullfrog Spa shell not to leak for seven years from the original spa purchase date.
5 year Warranty
- Warranty specifically covers the pump(s), heater, control system (including fuses), SnapCaps™, FilterCap™, other Bullfrog mechanical equipment, and leaks from any component or plumbing fitting located beneath the spa shell.
- Electrical and mechanical equipment with its associated piping and fittings warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for five years from purchase date.
- Defective components that are easily removed from the spa and that can be readily replaced by the customer and do not require specialized tools or knowledge or create personal safety issues, all of which are deemed Easily Removed Components, will be repaired or replaced free of charge at your authorized Bullfrog Spa Dealer or by sending the defective component(s) to Bullfrog. This warranty excludes audio systems, the ozone purifier system, and the interior and exterior spa lighting systems.
- Warranty specifically covers the cabinet corners, door and side panels, and the molded spa base.
- EternaWood Cabinet sections (corners, doors, side panels) & EnduraBase™ are warranted against degredation and cracking for five years from purchase date. Deffective items will be replaced under the terms of this warranty.
JetPak Therapy System
- Warranty specifically covers the jets, any leaks from JetPak jet fittings, and all JetPak plumbing.
- JetPak plumbing System warranted for five years from purchase date.
- Color availability on replacement and aftermarket JetPaks is guaranteed for a minimum of one year. (Color availability beyond one year is dependent upon market demand and availability of color to Bullfrog.)
Bullfrog warrants the surface finish of the R Series Bullfrog Spa not to crack, wrinkle, blister, peel or delaminate for five years from the original spa purchase date.
3 year Warranty
Patio Performance™ Spa Cover
Bullfrog warrants the Patio Performance spa cover against defects in materials or workmanship not determined to be regular fading or wear for 3 years from the original spa purchase date.
1 year Warranty
Bullfrog warrants the Interior and Exterior Spa Lighting System against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the original spa purchase date. Defective components that are easily removed from the spa, such as the exterior LED bulb (including sconce), which are deemed Easily Removed Components, will be repaired or replaced free of charge at your authorized Bullfrog Spa Dealer or by sending the defective component(s) to Bullfrog.
Bullfrog warrants Audio Systems against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the original spa purchase date.
Bullfrog warrants the ozone system against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the original spa purchase date.
Bullfrog warrants the Bullfrog Spa pillows, stainless steel jet faces, ventilation screen, and filter cartridge(s) against defects in materials and workmanship through time of delivery.
Spa covers and all other spa accessories attached to the Bullfrog Portable Spa after date of manufacture are not covered by this limited warranty. Please refer to the manufacturer of such products for information regarding warranty coverage.
Bullfrog or its authorized agent will repair or replace any malfunc-tioning or defective component on the Bullfrog Spa that is cov-ered under the terms of this limited warranty and was purchased from an authorized Bullfrog Spas dealer.
In doing so, Bullfrog reserves the right, at its option, to either repair or replace the defective spa or component.
If Bullfrog Spas determines that the repair of the defect is not feasible, we reserve the right to instead provide a replace-ment spa or component equal in value to the original purchase price of the defective spa or value of the component. In such an event, costs for removal of the defective product, shipping costs of the replacement product , and delivery will be the responsibil-ity of the owner. In the event of a structure or frame failure after seven years from the original spa purchase date the defective spa must be sent to Bullfrog for repair. Bullfrog reserves the right to use either new or reconditioned replacement components. In some situations, the servicing dealer may charge the owner a reasonable travel mileage fee. Any repair or replacement shall provide no new warranty coverage, but shall retain only the remaining portion of the original product’s warranty.
Bullfrog’s Lifetime warranties provide coverage solely to the original retail purchaser of the spa and extend only for the length of his or her lifetime. If the original retail purchaser is not a natural person (i.e. Corporation, L.L.C., Family Trust, etc.), “life of the purchaser” shall mean ten years.
To obtain warranty service, contact your authorized Bullfrog Spas dealer or Bullfrog and submit proof of purchase. Any defective spa or component sent directly to the factory for warranty repair must be pre-authorized by Bullfrog and must be freight prepaid. Return freight will be paid by Bullfrog on all war-ranted components and spas, excluding any spa returned that is more than seven years after its purchase date. If the entire spa is sent to the factory for repair, all costs of removing and re-install-ing the spa at spa owner’s location will be the responsibility of the spa owner. Repair or replacement, as described above, shall be Bullfrog’s sole liability for any breach of this limited warranty.
This Bullfrog Spa limited warranty is void if any of the following occur:
- The spa has been subject to alteration, neglect, misuse or abuse.
- Any repairs are attempted by anyone other than an authorized agent of Bullfrog.
- The spa has been used in a non-residential application or in an application for which it was not designed.
- Damage is caused by an Act of God or any other cause beyond the control of Bullfrog.
- Damage is caused by the addition or use of any non-approved mechanical or electrical component, or chemical substance.
- Damage is caused by shipping, moving, mishandling, improper installation or electrical hook-up by someone other than Bullfrog.
- Damage to the spa shell is caused by excessive heat buildup due to failure to cover spa while empty of water and/or exposed to direct sunlight.
- Damage is caused by operating the spa outside the water temperature range of 32°F-120°F (0°C-49°C).
- Damage is caused by improper maintenance of spa water chemistry or by allowing undissolved spa chemicals to lie on the spa’s surface.
- Damage is caused by failure to install, maintain and operate the spa in accordance with the recommendations contained in the Bullfrog Owner’s Manual, Pre-Delivery Guide or any other printed instructions, notice or bulletin from Bullfrog.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY TAKES THE PLACE OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR AT LAW, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ALL WARRANTY SERVICE MUST BE PERFORMED BY BULLFROG OR ITS AUTHORIZED AGENT. NO AGENT, DEALER, DISTRIBUTOR, SERVICE COMPANY OR OTHER PARTY IS AUTHORIZED TO CHANGE, MODIFY OR EXTEND THE TERMS OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER.
BULLFROG AND ITS AUTHORIZED AGENTS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, COST OR OTHER DAMAGE, WHETHER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE, ARISING OUT OF ANY DEFECT COVERED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF USE OF THE SPA AND COST FOR REMOVAL OF DEFECTIVE PRODUCT, EVEN IF BULLFROG HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. THE LIABILITY OF BULLFROG UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, IF ANY, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE ORIGINAL AMOUNT PAID FOR THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT. COVERAGE UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL COMMENCE AS OF THE ORIGINAL DATE OF PURCHASE AND THE DURATION OF SUCH COVERAGE SHALL NOT EXTEND FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER BEYOND THE STATED TIME PERIOD. THESE DISCLAIMERS SHALL BE EQUALLY APPLICABLE TO ANY SERVICE PROVIDED BY BULLFROG OR ITS AUTHORIZED AGENTS.
This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so this limitation may not apply to you. Prompt return of a completed warranty registration form protects your warranty rights. U.S. Patents: 5,754,989, 5,987,663, 6000,073, 6,092,246, 6,256,805, 6,543,067. Additional patents pending. New Zealand Patent: 334,093. Canada Patent: 2,260,237 Other patents pending: 12 additional countries.