Bullfrog Spas offers a 2-Day Technical and Warranty Services Training Session with our Director of Technical & Warranty Service, Bart Plante. In addition to building a relationship with our warranty department, learn how to service and maintain your customers’ spas with expertise.
We strongly encourage Swim Series dealers to attend as part of the training will cover servicing Swim Series spas.
Bullfrog Spas Headquarters in Herriman, Utah (SLC airport)
October 24-25 or November 7-8
$199 ($149 for early registration)
Topics to be covered include:
- Swim Series specific training
- Basic electronics
- Control operation and troubleshooting
- Hydraulics and water flow
- Ozone, stereo, motors, wi-fi troubleshooting
- Cabinet and surface repairs
- Leak detection
- And more!
Included in this 2-Day Training Course:
- Lunch, snacks, and coffee
- Dinner with a member(s) of the Technical Team
- In-depth Factory Tour, open for questions
- Special Block Hotel Pricing at SpringHill Suites ($105/night) in South Jordan, Utah.
*Spots are limited to 18 people per class. After you register, we will contact you to confirm your registration. Do not book your flights or hotel until we have confirmed you in case there is no more space in the session you selected. We recommend renting a car to travel between the airport, hotel, and factory as it will likely be cheaper than using Uber or other options.