Throw the Ultimate Hot Tub Party
Hot Tub Parties, Better with Bullfrog Spas
Bullfrog Spas are the perfect hot tubs for getting together for good times with friends. Between the personalized massaging JetPaks, water features, amazing spa lighting, and the great sounds of your in-spa audio, you'll be a legend amongst friends. Bullfrog's large hot tubs with open layouts create the perfect space for getting together and socializing. Take advantage of the magnetic attraction of hot water and throw better backyard parties and BBQs.
Legendary hot tub parties…
The Perfect Hot Tub for Parties
Bullfrog Spas is the leading manufacturer of durable and feature-heavy hot tubs and spas. We have a spa model perfect for every situation. One one of the questions that we most often get is:
"What is your best spa for a hot tub party?"
Large open models like the Bullfrog Spas model A8 are perfect for hot tub parties. The A8 is an extra large hot tub with an open layout and tons of space. With a capacity of 8 people (or more if you're creative), you will be able to invite all of your friends. The model A8 allows you to select 6 unique JetPaks of your choice so that you and all of your friends can sit back, relax, and enjoy an invigorating massage while you socialize and have fun together.
Other popular hot tubs for parties include the Model A7 and Model 151R. These spas are designed with a medium size footprint but huge open interior and open seating plan that makes them seem much larger than they actually are.
The party starts with the perfect hot tub…
Hot Tub Party Tips from a Bullfrog Spa Owner
"I've been a Bullfrog Spa owner for about 8 years now. Over the years I've thrown some incredible hot tub parties and my Bullfrog Spa has surived some stuff I don't even want to mention. I've learned a thing or two about how to host the best party on the block. Hopefully these tips will help you throw an amazing hot tub party yourself."
- Make sure your water is clean and clear. Give your water a quick shock the night before and then just before the party starts. Then add some spa scents. Perfect water will help make a perfect party.
- Have plenty of water and other beverages. Seems strange, but it is easy to become dehydrated in the hot tub.
- Don’t ever use glass around the hot tub. Nothing ruins a hot tub party quicker than a dropped and broken bottle, glass, or wine flute. Safe plastic tumblers, or even classy red Dixie cups, work great!
- Make sure your Bullfrog Spa has multi-color LED lights. It sets the mood and is entertaining. If you don’t have LED lights, get an inexpensive floating LED light show for about $25. It will be worth it!
- The best thing about your Bullfrog Spa is the JetPaks. You know this, but at your party its time to show off the JetPaks and let everyone pick their favorite.
- Set your temp to 100 degrees. This might seem to cool at first, but after a while, you will be glad. It will make it easier to just jump in and will allow you and your friends to enjoy the spa party longer.
- Make sure there are additional things to do. Have a BBQ going, some games and have a comfortable place to sit outside the tub. You will find that most people will gravitate to the hot tub, but this way there will always be plenty to do before and after the tub.
- Clean the area around the hot tub before people track dirt and grass into the spa. If the area isn’t clean your guests will bring the dirt and grass on their feet into the hot tub.
- Throw your party the night before you plan to drain the hot tub. This is a great way to say farewell to your spa water without worrying about what is being done to it!
Good Luck on your next hot tub party! ~ C. Norman, Bullfrog Spa Owner
Built for the best hot tub parties…
The Legend of the Jersey Shore Hot Tub
Did you know that the huge reality TV hit, the Jersey Shore. It was basically one big hot tub party, and it all started with a Bullfrog Spa? We certainly aren't proud of the show and the antics of the cast, but we are proud of how the hot tub performed. Read more to hear how a Bullfrog Spa survived the biggest hot tub party on TV.
- Press Release on the survival of the infamous Jersey Shore Hot Tub